Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It Doesn't Work That Way...

...but it should.

I guess the only lesson I am supposed to be learning this week is that I have control over absolutely nothing.

Zip
Zippo
Nada
Zero
Zilch
Squat

That's right. Dr. "I Assure You I Will Call You Tomorrow" didn't.
Add to that I have two other doctors whom I've never seen who are more concerned about my health than the one who's actually taking my money.

You know what.
Forget it.
I am just too ticked off to even write anymore.
I originally was going to vent about how doctors must have some special society that forbids them from calling their patients in a timely manner.
But hey...I'm obviously giving them way more of my time and energy than they are giving me.
If I keep studying while I am waiting for answers, I'll be eligible for a PA certificate from DeVry!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

That's so obnoxious!! If they say they will call, they should call. ARGH! I know how you feel.

I've enjoyed your comments on Barbara's blog lately; you have a lot of interesting things to say. I'll be back later to check out YOUR blog in more depth...

: )

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Ugh... Control is an Illusion... but manners, is manners... and that Doc needs a talking too.

Why is it they think they get to operate under different 'rules' than the rest of us? I understand how you feel, more than I could ever explain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home